Primary Viva Weekend Course
|Number of Places:
||27th - 29th April 2018|
|Location:||Education Centre, Whiston Hospital, Liverpool|
|Time:||14.00 Friday - 16.00 Sunday
|Courtesies Included:||Breakfast – Lunch – Refreshments – Car Parking
|Cheque Payable to:||MSA
|Reference on Application:||P Viva W/E 0418
The advice to Trainees is that they should attend this Course only when they consider themselves
Adequately Prepared for the imminent SOE Examination.
The MSA Courses are not designed to Teach. Please do not come expecting to be Taught.
The Courses are for Exam Preparation;
- Exposure to Exam Style Questions
- Opportunities to Practice
- Learn & Fine Tune Exam Techniques
The MSA’s emphatic advice regarding
All the FRCA Examinations
is that trainees should only sit these examinations when they feel that they
Deserve to Pass.
It has to be courting Disappointment to enter for an exam
Hoping to Pass.
Master Class in Viva Technique & RCA Marking Mechanisms
- 30 Minutes Vivas in Pharmacology & Physiology
- 30 Minute Vivas in Clinical & Physics/Measurement/Equipment
- Revision & Review – Physiology Viva Booklets
- Revision & Review – Pharmacology Viva Booklets
- Revision & Review – PME Viva Booklets
- Revision & Review – Clinical Viva Booklets
- Large Laminated Display of Primary Viva Fodder
- Long Hours & Hard Work But Enjoyable & Beneficial
Note: This course is NOT a course in Viva Revision.
It is a course to prepare candidates for the Viva Experience and for improving Viva Technique and Presentation.