*Crammer SBA e-Club Primary & Final FRCA Written Examinations*
|Number of Places:
|Location:||Comfort of your own Home!|
With our upcoming Primary and Final MCQ Courses cancelled due to COVID-19, we wanted to design a way in which Trainees can still benefit from the MSA way of Learning.
We are confident that you will benefit from the exercise, even if it forces you into having to sit down and get the books out!
We have trialled it out and individuals found the exercise useful and managed to box off topics that they had felt apprehensive to tackle in their revision.
It is important to note that you will only get out of it what you put in.
- To ensure Reading & Understanding of select Topics from the Syllabus
- To Identify Gaps in Knowledge & Learning
- To Consolidate Learning by completing Weekly SBA Tests followed by Review & Guidance on Suggested Answers
What You Will Cover Over the Crammer Round
The Round will take place in the 2 months prior to your Exam
In total, after the completion of the Crammer round, you will have:
- Completed detailed Reading and Understanding of 24 Topics from the Syllabus in order to create SBA Questions and Explanations
- Identified any gaps in Knowledge or Learning by using a Checklist of 240 carefully selected Topics pertinent to the Primary FRCA Exam
- Consolidated learning by answering 6 SBA Papers, totalling a minimum of 120 original SBAs
- Received Suggested Answers, Explanations, Recommended Reading and Breakdown of those same 120 SBAs
*The above is based on successfully meeting all Deadlines of the 7 Week Crammer Round.
The Primary SBA Crammer Round will start 01/07/20 – NOW UNDERWAY The Final SBA Crammer Round will start 23/07/20 – NOW UNDERWAY
The next Primary SBA Crammer Round for the November 2020 Exam
will start mid/late September
Please email to Register your Interest :